We offer the best custom made Waterslide Decals for ceramics.
We create and install completely customized graphics tailored to your specific needs and wants.
Tell us what you are trying to accomplish and we’ll give you new ideas or provide us information about your desired sign or visual graphic and we will follow up and provide a quote.
We want to provide you some simple recommendations for when you submit your designs, so we can get them with the best resolution possible. This ensures the best quality end result. Feel free to ignore these tips, but we encourage you to follow these instructions.
- Send your image files to [email protected] (referential account). If your design is over 10MB we recommend using a free sharing service like DropBox, WeTransfer, or Google Drive.
- 300 dpi file resolution is the best quality image.
- The recommended saving your images as .pdf, .pdi and .tiff. We can help you to make the file work correctly, just contact us and we’ll guide you through the process. What we want is for you to have the most professional resolution, all of our effort and attention is on it!
- Make sure all of your black and white images are on greyscale.
- All of your colored images should be in a “CMYK SWOP coated” file. This will get you the best rendering of the color limitation during the digital process.
If your image doesn’t meet these requirements or you don’t know how to create these settings, we can help you for a minimum fee. We would be happy to work with you to design your decals, this service is offered at an additional fee/cost.
Don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love the opportunity to get to know more about you and your project. Contact us today!
What are waterslide decals?
Waterslide decals are also called water transfer decals. They’re generally printed face-up and rely on the dextrose corn sugar remnant that comes from the decal paper helping the decal to stick and transfer onto another surface.
Preceding the dextrose layer, there’s usually a glucose film added that gives the decal its sticking qualities. The function of the dextrose layer is to give the decal the ability to slide off the paper onto the base.