SEND US YOUR FILE
Requirements & Suggestions
In order to achieve an amazing end result, here are a few tips and tricks to ensure your final decal is spectacular!
– While we are able to print brilliant colors, not all of them translate well. For example, a bright neon pink will print out like a normal pink.
– The best quality images have a 300 dpi file resolution.
– We recommend saving your files as .jpeg, .tif, or .psd.
– Make sure images that are black/white are on greyscale.
– All images should be in a CMYK SWOP coated file.
While we do offer a file setup service, we encourage you to send a page that is ready to go. If you need file setup work, we can absolutely assist but there is a minimum fee of $50 for a standard page setup.
For those of you who are setting up the file, please refer to the items below to ensure your file is setup properly.
The file format you send should be a high quality jpg file.
We do not accept word documents
Pdf’s typically are inaccurate size wise
Please use our upload link
Set up a page in Photoshop that is:
8.25 inches x 10.5 inches at 300dpi
Use color mode CYMA.
You can use as many images as you can fit inside of the designated area. Note: You do NOT need to flip your text to get it to print properly.
Be sure to flatten/merge the page into just one layer.
Save the files as:
YOUR LAST NAME1.jpg
YOUR LAST NAME2.jpg
YOUR LAST NAME3.jpg
You get the idea
Provide us information about your decals and design ideas we will follow up and provide a quote.